Many times I have been asked:
How do I avoid being flagged as a Spammer?
I found this article that will help you.
- BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image area (1,217 matches)
- BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts (971)
- BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image area (729)
- BODY: HTML and text parts are different (625)
- Subject is all capitals (324)
- BODY: HTML and text parts are different (279)
- BODY: HTML: images with 2400-2800 bytes of words (211)
- BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of words (194)
- BODY: HTML: images with 1200-1600 bytes of words (178)
- BODY: HTML: images with 1600-2000 bytes of words (178)
What does all that stuff mean?
Basically it means that if you email is not formatted properly your email could end up being flagged as spam. The most common reason to get flagged as spam is because you have to many images embedded in your email and not enough text.
What should you do?
I would suggest you do not include so much “fluff” in your emails and have more text.