Realtor Magazine newest issue features the Top 30 under 30. I am going to do a mini review of their web technology usage.? I will not be able to do a complete technology review of what they use since I have not spoken to them.
- A.Z. Araujo Welcome Home Realty Peoria, Ariz.
Nice site. I don’t have to give up my info to search.
- Nicole Cline Scottsdale Luxury Properties Scottsdale, Ariz.
Website designed in 1990’s with Front Page. Hosted by Advanced Access. At least she is using an email at her domain name for contactin her.
- Chris Close Close-Converse Brainerd, Minn.
Good site. Nothing spectacular.
- Brian James Davis Prudential Northwest Properties Portland, Ore.
So-So site. He has a blog linked on his website at blogspot but hasn’t been updated since Jan 07.
- Michael DiPasquale Real Estate One South Lyon, Mich.
I don’t like this one. When you visit you get a landing page and then you have to click whether you are a buyer or seller and then it scrolls up and down.
- Herbert T. Dubuisson Coldwell Banker Alfonso Realty Inc. Bay St. Louis, Miss. This link just goes to the company website. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn’t build his own brand.
- Heidi Fore RE/MAX Action First Prospect, Ky.
Why do I want to see a video of her wedding? I wanted somebody to help me sell my house to plan my wedding .
- Jenifer E. Garcia Garcia Properties St. Louis
Clean. Not flashy at all. I like this site because it doesn’t tell me how great
they are, just who they are and what they have.
- Rachelle Ginsberg USA Commercial Inc. Aventura, Fla.
Template site. Need to register to search
- Shayna Goldstein Coldwell Banker Premier Realty Las Vegas
TURN OFF THE MUSIC. UGH!
- Lorieal Green Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Smyrna, Ga.
Link goes to Brokers site. The main page title is “untitled”
- Andrew Greenwell Andrew Greenwell & Co. LLC Sarasota, Fla.
Picture and Contact info “New website coming soon”
- Drena Hollingsworth Hollingsworth Realty Group Atlanta
I’ve got to give up the goods to search. Overall its ok.
- Adam Lee Abe Lee Realty LLC Honolulu
Don’t know who this site is marketed too????
- Tyson Lund Prudential California Realty Carlsbad, Calif.
Nothing really to say. Its ok
- Shane May Assist-2-Sell Buyers & Sellers 1st Choice Cottage Grove, Ore.
I find that all the sites I have gone through already don’t jump out at me.
- Eve Mazzarella Distinctive Real Estate & Investments Las Vegas
Nice Website. Looks like Cyberhomes integration of Home Value results? I can’t tell though. They didn’t require contact info to search or find values. THE WHOLE SITE is ruined by her email address. I got confused on if she worked for a Real Estate Company or AOL?
- Kristine Partridge Prudential Utah-AF American Fork, Utah
Ok site. She has a blog linked on the site. When you click the link it goes to a page telling you what a blog is and then a link to the REAL blog. Which is sorta current, last post May 1st 07.
I like the commercial.
- Chad Perkins RE/MAX Champions Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
- Michael Reese Keller Williams Frisco Stars Frisco, Texas
OH CRAP WHERE THE MUTE BUTTON!!!! Close the freaking page. Not only when the page opens does Michael jump out at me, he is screaming like a late night infomercial.
- Scott Reid Reid Resort Realty Inc. Orlando, Fla.
AFFILLIATE SALES FOR Rich Dad / Poor Dad. I wonder why consumers have a bad impression of Realtors
- Frank Rodriguez Citigroup Realty Inc. Miami Courtney
NO SITE ???
- Johnson Rose George E. Johnson Development Inc. Houston
Nice, Clean, not too much information.
- Steven Sbardella RE/MAX Premier Albany, N.Y.
Another website about dogs? HaHa couldn’t resist. Its an ok site but why do i need to see a picture of him talking on the cell phone.
- Suzanne Schmuhl-Koller Keller Williams Realty Bedford, Mass.
Neat. This site could really get some traffic as a blog since she is focusing on old classic properties.
- Arezou Shadabadi Keller Williams Realty El Cajon, Calif.
Another Realtor site. Woopeedoo
- Anslie Stokes W.C. & A.N. Miller Development Washington, D.C.
- Mary Wallace Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Oak Lawn, Ill.
Too much going on here. Site is too busy for the eyes
- Justin Whitworth Century 21 Beal Inc. College Station, Texas
- Ryan Zook Long & Foster, Realtors(R) Ashburn, Va.
Thanks to The Real Estate Bloggers for putting the list of sites together.
Final Thought about all their websites.
Their websites alone do not seem any different than any other standard Realtor website. Just because they are younger doesn’t mean they have used Web 2.0 technology anymore than any other Realtor.
Did any of their webites determine their success? Probably not. What did determine their success? Good question but if any of them would like to comment or be interviewed contact me.
Jumping on the latest technology trend does not do you any good. Research what you want to use before buying the next great web doohicky. Technology did not bring them more business, they probably got their business from working hard.
Future of Real Estate Technology