One thing I have noticed is that Vista does not have a quick and easy way to resize a picture like you can when using the Image Resizer Power Toy for Windows XP.
Since MS has not released a a similar Power Toy for Vista I went looking for a replacement and I have found an acceptable solution.
- Convert between different graphic formats
- Configurable compression/resolution ratio
- Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc
- Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF , .MRW Minolta
- Handle single picture or batch mode
- Customizable templates for renaming files
- You can add your own watermark file
- Reduce size photos perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
- Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
- Fast processing
- Import directly from your memory cards
- Save history of destination folder
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Multilingual support (available languages…)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
I have tried this program and it worked for me and for the customer I installed it for.