I was reading one of my favorite mobile technology blogs and I found this post.
Mailplane is a standalone application that’s essentially built around Google’s Gmail with functionality and plugins that make the mail experience much better from what I’ve seen. Some of the features include:
- Drag and drop attachments
- Integration with Grab to capture and send screen shots and clips
- An iPhoto plugin for sending optimized photos
- Automatic picture optimization to decrease attachment sizes
- Works with multiple GMail accounts
- Send any document as a PDF
- Google Talk integration
This program is currenlty in private beta but it looks very promising.
So all you Mac users out there if you use Gmail try to sign up and try it out
Future of Real Estate Technology