There is a new product I heard about this week. It is a Cloud based CMA report program. Yes, I know you’re either thinking “I already have a CMA program” or “oy vey another cloud product with a trendy cloud name”. But no matter your response you will want to have this program (or at least try it).
What is it called?
CloudCMA – www.cloudcma.com
What is it?
In short. It is a modern CMA/Buyer Tour/Property Profile generating program that does not need any installation. It is web based.
What does it do?
It does provides everything you want in a CMA, Buyer Tour or Property Profile and then some.
- Does your CMA have comparison charts from MLS data and Zillow?
- Is it easy to use? The user interface on Cloud CMA is slick and easy.
- Does your CMA have local school data from Education.com?
- Is your CMA perfectly formatted to counter all objections during a Listing Presentation?
- Can you generate a Property Profile by sending an email?
- Does your CMA offer different themes depending on the appointment?
- Does your CMA automatically update in case you wanted to re-send to the client 1 month out? or 2 months or…?
- Does your CMA automatically pull in pictures from the surrounding area using www.panoramio.com ?
- Will your CMA program have the ability to generate reports by Twitter DM? This one will later after initial release.
You might be thinking… I already do those things above or my software might have some of those features. If you do this yourself manually would you like it to be automated. I don’t know of any CMA product that can generate a report just by sending an email.
Do I have any examples to show you?
Not at this time they are still putting on the spit and polish. But here is a picture of some example pages.
When will it be available?
Soon. It may be available to certain markets this Friday. The official release will be at Inman Connect next week in NYC.