What to hear the BUZZ in Real Estate? Who is rocking the RE World with Social Media Tools?
The BuzzRE event is a half-day conference featuring some of the brightest minds in the online Real Estate space. We?re bringing real estate thought leaders to this one-time event in Orange County and you’re invited to join us! You’ll walk away with concrete steps you can take to jump-start your online marketing campaign and start generating real business out of your website and social media activities.
Who is going to be there?
- Dustin Luther ? Founder of 4Realz consulting and Seattle?s Rain City Guide
- Jon Lanser – The Orange County Register’s renowned Real Estate Expert & Blogger
- Loren Nason – Your Local Tech – Expert in Social Media, blogging and making technology accessible.
- Garron Selliken ? Founder of HomeQuest & M Realty
- Robin Milonakis – top Local agent & Facebook expert
- Dale Chumbley – One of the most sought speakers in the RE.net today by created a unique approach to the Facebook Business Page.
- Gahlord Dewald – President/Janitor of Thoughtfaucet, national recognized expert in web conversion and analytics.
- Linsey Planeta – Broker Owner of the local M Realty – putting internet theory into practice everyday.
- Stacey Harmon – of Harmon Enterprises is an expert in creating online marketing strategies for Realtors and authors Agent Applause.
Registration begins at 8:30 and we’ll be kicking things off at 9am with speaker introductions and then we?ll dive right into the content.
Who should attend: Realtors, lenders, title, escrow, appraisers, inspectors, virtual assistants, home stagers and anyone else in the real estate world who wants to improve their internet exposure.
When it is: Thursday, April 29th, 2010 from 9am to 12pm
Why you should come: To learn, to network, to get encouragement, to encourage others, to challenge yourself, to get better at what you do.
Special Thanks to M Realty for assisting in bringing in the national voices of the RE.net to Orange County.
Buy tickets here:
P.S. … This site will be going through a minor/major change and a new product from Your Local Tech will be released…Stay Tuned